Monday, August 25, 2008

Why body weight works


Readers of my blog know that I am a big believer in body weight training. It doesn't require any sort of equipment, can be done anywhere and is super effective in sculpting a great body.

A few weeks ago while I was watching the US Olympic gymnastic team compete, I noticed something, all of the girls were;

A: Very short
B: In terrific shape.



I also realized that gymnasts for the most part only train using their own body weight.
Most of these boys and girls have built lean muscular bodies by performing a series of jumps, pulls, pushes, squats, presses and short runs over many years. These same principles should be applied to your own training. If your goal is to build a lean sexy physique remember to train more like a gymnast.

For more information about sculpting a lean sexy physique, go to www.fitfreshman.com

1 comment:

vitadigest said...

Nice Posting. Buy diet and weight loss products on www.vitadigest.com